214-533-7445 (text or call) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Licensed Mold Inspectors
- Experienced In Mold Exposure Risk Assessment
- Dallas – Fort Worth, Houston and surrounding areas.
Q: What is the average mold inspection cost in the DFW area?
$335 to $682 according to 60 recent jobs as reported by Home Advisor. This is why our $395 flat rate is a good value.
Q: What is your cost?
$395 Flat Fee Mold Inspection. No surprises, no up-selling and no low-balling. Just one low set price for everything.
THE HONEST MOLD INSPECTION
We are State of Texas licensed mold inspectors that practices industrial hygiene and indoor air quality for residential and commercial investigations in the Dallas – Fort Worth, Houston and surrounding areas.
Industrial hygiene is the science of anticipating, recognizing, evaluating, and controlling conditions that may cause injury or illness.
$395 Mold Air Testing consist of …
1. Includes air test in each major room to see if there is the possibility of excessive mold spores in the air. This is done by measuring the 2.5 micron sized particles, which are the size of most mold spores.
2. All rooms will be air tested again, measuring volatile organic compounds (VOC). Actively growing mold produces VOCs. Mycotoxins and VOCs both, can cause illness.
3. A risk assessment for mycotoxins is performed.
4. Additionally, one or more laboratory air samples will be taken if needed to confirm what type of mold is there (requested samples may be taken at lab cost).
Borescopes, thermal imaging, moisture meters and other measurements will be used to help locate the source of hidden mold.
What is an honest mold inspection?
1. Most mold inspection companies give you a low price over the phone, but then raise prices once they are there. We do things different by giving you one set price for everything.
How do people become ill from mold?
Surprisingly, many people do not get ill from mold, but from mold byproducts. Byproducts like mold volatile organic compounds, mycotoxins, endotoxins, proteins and other byproducts.
This is why many do not get sick from mold, even though a large area of mold growth exist … no byproducts are being produced. Likewise, many people can become sick when no mold growth is seen. You need someone who understands this.
Does removing mold help improve illness?
Many mold inspectors find mold and their clients spend thousands of dollars in remediation cost, but have no improvement in health symptoms. Why? The inspector only knows enough to find mold and have it removed and not enough education or experience in industrial hygiene. As crazy sounding as it seems … many people can be exposed to mold, without any mold growth occurring. We understand how this can happen.
Can mold inspectors make money on remediation?
Yes, many of them can. If they are Mold Assessment Consultants (MAC) they can earn money on remediation writing protocols and doing clearance testing. However, there are a few Mold Assessment Technician (MAT) inspectors and they can not make money on remediation. This why many people trust a MAT to be unbiased and more honest. This is also why Case is a MAT, so that his customers will know there is no conflict of interest.